Ukrainian Food Expo 2018 (II International Food Fair) to be held on 21-23 November 2018 in Kyiv, Exhibition Centre "KyivExpoPlaza".
Additional information: http://ufexpo.com.ua/en_GB/invitation/
Information on participation:
- Participation in the exhibition is free of charge: importers need to register at the official website of the exhibition - http://ufexpo.com.ua/en_GB/invitation/;
- At the exhibition, all sectors of food will be presented (dairy products, meat products, oil-fat, fresh vegetables / fruits / berries, confectionery, no / alcoholic beverages, grocery, fish and seafood, honey etc.);
- Direct meetings with Ukrainian food suppliers: importers need to register at the exhibition site and inform the organizer about the products they are interested in. Organizer will select companies that manufacture these products. Or importer can specify Ukrainian company with whom he/she wants to meet;
- By prior arrangement, assistance in organizing a visit to Ukrainian manufactures;
- Organizer will provide support for foreign importers who will visit the exhibition in 2018, in search of Ukrainian suppliers of food 6 months after the exhibition.
- Organizer gives an opportunity for experienced importers / experts of international markets to speak at one of the conferences (which will be held within the framework of the exhibition) in order to share experience and tell more about the features of the local market in terms of import and export: http://ufexpo.com.ua/en_GB/category/submenu/program/.